Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Here Is Something For The Bug Whisperers

Here is a perfect graphic of a dragon fly. I love these creatures, on the farm we had one that hung around on one of  the spigots I used to water my animals at. He/she became very tame and one day my some one special came out and I said " Look at this " and held out my finger and it landed on it and sat there looking at me with all it's little eyes. My some one special was in shock and told everyone that not only did all our animals love me and follow me around but I had tamed a bug AND taught it to do tricks. I was the bug whisperer. He was smaller than this one thank goodness.
                                                                                                                    Love...Kaden Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment